Monday, February 20, 2012

Degree in BABM

i had been start my degree life for 1 month..
No F&B class.. No Housekeeping class.. No Event & planning class..
no have hotel life for me anymore..
As i chose another subject for my new life..
- Business Administration Business Management(BABM)~University of Sunderland,UK-

3 months for me to think about that..
should i continue my degree in hotel management or not...
always look back to my internship life.. am i suitable for this job..
YES.. i enjoy my internship very much
BUT..that is not my ideal life..
LIFE like a normal waitress without a proper shift..
NO public holiday.. NO flexible salary..
SO...I choose to not continue my hotel life although i love cooking and planning events..

Now~
I start feeling stress..
Izit because of i not study in diploma in BA..
I'm not sure bout that..
I can't understand actually what my lecturer want..
No Definition??? just Example??
i always feel that the case lecturer used are no related with the note..
but other people are agree with lecturer..
>.<

Assignment is coming..
some of the subject is fulling assignment..
Yet~ i'm not prepare well~!!
the exam fees is expensive..
as i straight continue my degree in year 2..
the exam fees is 250pound..
convert to RM equal to 1206..
what i stress is year 3 exam fees..
1000 pound.. equal to RM4825.49
CRAZY..~!!!!
how dare i tell my mum this amount..
where should i find this money if i dun let my parents know about this...
i wish to do some part time job~!!
but.. i already cant catch up for my studies..
i cant think for my part time job to earn money anymore..T.T

But i see other seniors..
i just want to say~!!
WHY UR DEGREE LIFE SO EASY..
HANGOUT..SHOPPING..TRAVELLING..CLUBBING..
when I want to hangout. start think about my homework..
when i want start my homework..fall asleep..
when i fall asleep..
of course..
my homework delay and delay until last minute..
yet.. still cant work out a right homework..

别人说的: 加油~!!!!!
: 你得比别人还要用功。。
: 你放多一点心思再你的功课。。
之类之类的话。。
我都有记得。。
但。。
不明白。。想问老师-但不懂怎样问。。
S.O.S。。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

。。。笨笨+傻傻。。 Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo